Integration between your front end interfaces (e.g. websites, applications, administration platforms and intranets) with your back end systems (e.g. databases, customer, process and accounting management systems) helps to reduce the time and resource costs associated with the update, management and use of a number of unrelated systems.
Webstruxure are experts in integration services. Our team build tools to integrate with operational systems, and provide APIs for third parties to build their own applications.
It’s hard to list all our integration services, as every client uses a wide range of systems requiring integration solutions. Typically, we create custom integration solutions for small to medium businesses (or for small to medium problems within larger, complex organisations). We help businesses using cloud-based tools to join them up with their internal systems, websites and applications.
Here are some examples of the type of integration projects our team has done:
- Ecommerce website design and development – integrating an online shop with an accounting and/or CRM system.
- Exonet integration – we developed WooCommerce for MYOB Exonet, enabling businesses to integrate WordPress websites with their accounting software.
- Email marketing software – integrating newsletter sign up forms with email marketing software.
- Joining up a range of cloud-based tools including MailChimp, PipeDrive, with a custom content application.
- Enabling single sign on (SSO) using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.).
- Integrating tools with process, case or customer management systems to provide better reporting.
- Transforming data into useable reports, or generating data as a resource for developing web applications.
- Capturing information via a website or application, into a customer management system.
- Creating custom forms and widgets which share data with cloud based systems.
That’s just a small sample of work we’ve done.
Our team thrive on problem solving and fixing things, so get in touch to discuss how we can make your systems work together.
Find out more about Webstruxure
- What makes Webstruxure different? It’s all about how we work.